The Strider Class 12in Balance Bike
“The 12 Classic model is a return to our roots… a super simple design featuring the core elements that make Strider the #1 brand in the world, yet less expensive without some of our options of custom grips and saddles offered on our other models.” said Ryan McFarland, Founder.
This is the same frame and wheels that Strider is world famous for – but stripped down to the bare essentials. The bike will fit from 18 months ( 27cm inside leg) and raise to a 41cm inside leg. Some taller 4 yr olds may need the extension post to extend the saddle height – available in our bike accessories section.
- Easy assembly with included wrench
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Standard handlebar grips
- All weather plastic mini-saddle
- Ages 18 Months to 5 years
- Super Light Weight: 2.9 kg
- Durable U.S. Patented steel frame
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tyres
- Engineered ultra light molded wheels
- Max. rider weight: 27kg
- Premium, sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
- Available in 4 dynamic colours: Pink, Blue, Green and Red
NOTE: THIS IS A BASIC PRODUCT OVERVIEW. THE CLOSER LOOK REVIEW WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.